Services - Carewell Medical Centre
I am vocationally registered GP. I am working as a doctor since 1991 - in various fields of medicine including masters in obstetrics and gynaecology. I changed over to general pratice few years ago and love looking after families specially all the little kids. I love spending time with my husband & three kids. My other hobbies are singing and dancing.
- General Check ups
- Children's Health including immunisations
- Women's health including pap smears, pregnancy care and contraception services
- Aged care including - health assesments and chronic disease management plans
- Skin checks including skin lesion removals
- Travel advise and travel vaccinations
Calling 03 9590-9955 or
- MON : 08:30AM - 05:30PM
- TUE : 08:30AM - 05:30PM
- WED : 09:30AM - 06:30PM
- THU : 08:30AM - 05:30PM
- FRI : 08:30AM - 05:30PM
- SAT : CLOSED *(Subject to change)
- SUN : CLOSED *(Subject to change)
Urgent medical problems will be dealth with promptly. "Walk-ins" will be offered the next available appointment.
Appointments are made at 15 minutes intervals. If you have a complex medical problem or require a procedure please advice our reception and we will book a longer appointment.
Patients required medical attention after hours are advised to contact the following resources:
Home Visiting Doctors - 13 74 25
NURSE ON CALL - 1300 60 60 24
Victorian Poisons Information 13 11 26
Ambulance - 000